Tuesday 6 February 2024

Social Media - Component 3

 This blogpost contains research of social media done by our team member Nadine. To add this research will be from multiple star and celebritiies to widen and expand our ideas in creating a social media page for our star in the music video.

Reflection: Through this social media research I learn that there are various types of social media post there are some which are leaning more towards aesthetic while on the other hand some just want to be casual by posting their regular live activities. These research will help give us a concept and idea of our social media page in the future.

First, I used an app called Grid Maker to chop my picture into smaller pieces that fit Instagram posts. Then, I brought those pieces into Canva to make them look better. In Canva, I played around with colors, added text, and fixed things up. By using Grid Maker and Canva together, I made a bunch of nice-looking Instagram posts that all fit together well on the profile, making it look neat and cool for everyone who checks it out. 




1. Brown color choice: I picked brown because it gives a cozy, stable feeling, which suits the serious tone I'm aiming for. Brown makes the text feel reliable and down-to-earth, perfect for sharing info or keeping things grounded. It's easier on the eyes than bold black, especially if you're reading a lot. Plus, it blends nicely with different backgrounds, so it stays easy to read while adding a bit of class to the design.

2. Subtle shadow effect: I added a touch of shadow to make the text stand out a bit. It adds depth and makes the text pop from the background, which helps with readability. The shadow gives the text a lifted look, like it's floating a bit above the page, but not too much to distract from the overall design. It's all about finding the right balance so the shadow doesn't get in the way of reading.

3. Italic font style: I used italic to give certain words or phrases some extra oomph. It adds emphasis and style, making those parts stand out more. Italic text breaks up the regular upright text, making it more interesting to read without making it hard to follow. But I made sure not to overdo it, so it still looks neat and easy to read. 




I decided to change the format to inject some excitement and captivate my audience's attention. By adding a pop of dark red color to the text, I aimed to make key points stand out and evoke a sense of urgency and intensity. Dark red signifies power and passion, and I wanted my content to pack a punch. For the font, I chose Lumios Brush because it adds a personal touch and injects creativity into the text. Its handwritten appearance exudes warmth and authenticity, making my content feel more relatable and inviting. I wanted my audience to feel like they were having a conversation with me rather than just reading information. Overall, by incorporating these design choices, I aimed to create a visually appealing format that not only grabs attention but also enhances the overall engagement and impact of my message. 



Deciding to tidy up my social media layout felt like the right move. It's like decluttering my online space to make it more inviting and user-friendly. I want people who visit my profile to have a smooth experience, like finding things in a well-organized room. By arranging my posts neatly, I can showcase what I'm about and make it easy for others to explore different aspects of my content. Plus, ensuring my layout works well on all devices ensures everyone can enjoy it. Overall, organizing my social media layout reflects my desire to create a welcoming and accessible space for everyone who stops by. 

However, I realized that instead of keeping my social media all polished and professional, it's better to make it feel like a personal account. This means sharing more about my everyday life, thoughts, and what goes on behind the scenes. By doing this, I can make my fans feel closer to me, like we're friends. It's not just about showing off my work; it's about letting people into my world and building a real connection with them. This personal touch can help my fans feel more engaged and loyal to me as an artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Piece

  This blogpost contains the final piece which includes the following music video, social media, and digipak Music Video: In case of copyrig...