Monday 13 November 2023

Technical Skills

 In this blogpost contains things that I learn through out this music video project

Reflection: This blogpost helps me to encounter my challenge through out this music video project, down below are solution that I took from research through the internet. They really help me to complete my blogpost especially how to embed a file into a blogpost, because if i take a screenshot the image will not look as good as embeding a file into the post.

1. In this term i learned how to embed tables from software outside the blog like excel, docs, and pdf and embed them into the blog

2.  How to embed a file into a blog post, in this video down below is a video where I learn how to embed a file into a blogpost to make the format of the file the same without changing it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Piece

  This blogpost contains the final piece which includes the following music video, social media, and digipak Music Video: In case of copyrig...