Friday 16 September 2022

Critical Self Analysis

 The product that I choose is the iPhone 13 I choose this product because nowadays people are most likely to spend more time playing with their phones rather than going to real life especially people ages around 7-18


How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? 


Conventions are typical thing audience expect to see in a media product. In my product, the conventions are new colors and a new camera. In my advert, there is a zoom-in to see the detail of the camera. Besides that getting a bigger battery capacity as well as a new type c charger that increases your charging speed. The background of the advert will be all black as light phone color to make the phone color appealing. Besides that, we get a bigger screen of the phone.


How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? 


The target audience for this project is all ages but mainly teenagers between the age of 13-20 who has a hobby of filming or taking pictures seriously or as a hobby. This ad will be shown on social media, because of a phone that has a large brand, and it's an item that lots of people are really waiting for it to come out, this ad will be reposted everywhere on social media such as TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter.

How did your production skill develop throughout this project?

At the beginning of this advert project, I was sure, because I already had something in my mind to think of making the advert, but as soon as it comes to the sketch part and thinking about the big ideas more specifically I started to struggle, because if I'm not sure a I need to change the storyboard again and it will not connect to the other shots same goes as the drawing section of the storyboard I struggle even more because I'm not really good at drawing. But overall after doing it I learned and studied new things such as planning is very important before making a final storyboard or even making better explanations about the shot even though the drawing is not good.

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?
 
I used to preview the application from macOS to help me cut or trim the pictures.I also used Youtube to take or get the main ideas for my storyboard and advert to be created. These software and application helped me complete my project and encode the ideas from the software to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Piece

  This blogpost contains the final piece which includes the following music video, social media, and digipak Music Video: In case of copyrig...